Friday, October 7, 2016

Halloween Fun

This seems so strange to post and not be associated with a team, but here goes.  This is a long post and I thank you in advance for hanging in until the end.  I have been busy making Halloween cards for my grand kids and my great-niece.  Here we go......




The first 3 were made with no pattern, just free handed with the help of some Spellbinders dies.  The patterned paper is Doodlebug Ghouls & Goodies.  The sentiments from these three are from PTI Make It Market Halloween.





These 3 were made with PTI Dress Up Dolls stamps and dies.  The first 2 are wearing clothes from the Superhero set.  The last one is wearing a dress of my design.  When I was little and played with paper dolls, I loved to make clothes for them.  Her hat is a modification of the Summer Fun beach hat.  The patterned paper is Doodlebug Ghouls and Ghosts.  The patterned paper for the 2 Superhero cards is from Heidi Grace.

Thanks so much for stopping by to look.  I appreciate all of your comments.  Have a great day!




9 comments:

  1. Everyone of these are as cute as can be. I love the papers and all the designs you made. The grands will love these. You nailed this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love all of these fantastic Halloween cards Sharyn! Great designs and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sharyn you are soooooooooooooo clever! These cards are simply fantabulous. I'm not into halloween but just love these amazing and such different creations. Those munchkins will love them and just how cool you are. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharyn, all of these are absolutely adorable!! I love them all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, these are so stinkin' CUTE!!! LOVE making characters with just shapes, I will be pinning these. You are so clever, the grands will love them. I think the mummy is my favorite. I did something like that for my grandsons last year....*smile*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are FANTASTIC! I love each of them! From the wrapped mummy to the very fashionable sweet witch! These are really cool! All of the kids will enjoy these so much! Well done, very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy have you been busy making these delightful cards! The witch one is my absolute favorite! The Gkids are going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make the BEST Halloween cards. I can see that these will go,to,the grandkids. Love the design for the dress and the new hat on that last card. You have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great Sharyn! Love the mummy card especially!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.