Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Power Poppy - Make It Move

This time at Power Poppy the Power & Spark Challenge is called Make It Move.  I'm hoping that my bookmark, since it will be moved from the front of the card, will qualify.



I used a beautiful set from Power Poppy called Potted Primroses.  Aren't the little pots adorable!  I paired it with some fun, girly pink paper.  Thanks so much for coming by to look!

The Recipe:
Power Poppy Potted Primroses
Penny Black Border Edgers
MFT Stitched Arch Stax, Stepped Up Chevron
Core'dinations patterned paper
The Paper Studios enamel dots
PTI Basic Bookmark 1

8 comments:

  1. Love all of the pinkness with the flower pots. So adorable. I love to have a lot of book marks. Love the die border too, it is out of the park. (baseball talk) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is so pretty, bright, cheerful and pink. Very feminine. Those flower pots are adorable and I love the dies you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Pink Primroses...love that set! Your bookmark certainly moves! I am just loving ALL of this pretty pink! That border die is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The whole card is adorable, Sharyn! The pp, the bookmark, and the chevron and dotted die cut for nestling your bookmark are all delightful!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I think this really does the trick.....so to speak..lol. I love that border die, have never seen it before. This card is just so cute with the primroses and that pink plaid background. Just fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning Sharyn. Amazing layout beautifully coloured and great colour choice,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your coloring and the subtle shadows around your gorgeous flowers and vases. Those MFT dies are super fun too. Great interactive card Sharyn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.