Thursday, July 6, 2017

Happy Birthday to You

I had a little time to play today in my newly cleaned craft room.  Here's what I made.


This is a beautiful set from the Gina K. Designs Stamp TV Kit Sentimental Summer. The set is called Dazzling Dahlia.  The background paper is toner paper from Heidi Swapp. Random dots were foiled with GKD Fancy Foils in Passionate Pink.

Thanks so much for coming by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.

The Recipe:
GKD Dazzling Dahlia
GKD Scripty Sayings
MFT Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Frame
PTI Wrap It Up
Lil' Inkers Statched Scalloped Edge
Mini Minc
Heidi Swapp Toner Paper
GKD Fancy Foils Passionate Pink

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Your dahlia colors are stunning! Love your stitched frame and the pretty polka dotted background! Nice clean room you say? Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the foiled dots and you are right, this is a beautiful stamp set. Hope your summer is great and you enjoyed your vacation. Do you have time to come and clean my room?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, I chuckled when I read Brenda's comment, come clean my room! That girl has the wit, doesn't she? Your card is stunning,. the flowers are gorgeous and I love your background!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color on the dahlias and the rest of the card is beautiful too. It always feels good to have a nice clean craft room but mine doesn't stay clean for long. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love what you have done with Gina's stamps. Your colors are so awesome, and the polka dots just make me smile!!! Well done my friend. Your foiling is surpurb!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice touch to randomly foil a few dots so that they sparkle and add to the total effect. I love this design and the fancy pink frame.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in agreement with Barb! The thought to just foil a few of the polka dots to add some sparkle but not to much was way smart! Lovely card as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous dahlia flowers and card! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.