Friday, January 5, 2018

O'Tannenbaum

I know everyone is probably over Christmas by now, but I couldn't resist.  I LOVE Christmas trees and I bought some new stamp sets I just had to play with.  This set is an older one, but it's new to me.









The stamp set is from PTI and is called O'Tannenbaum.  The third one was the most challenging because it looks like a tree in our yard after all of the leaves have fallen off.  I used a string of lights from the Come All Ye Faithful Additions set and wove it through the branches.  I white embossed some snow and sponged in a pale yellow around the tree and through the branches to give the illusion of glowing lights.

Thanks so much for coming by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.

The Recipe:
PTI O'Tannenbaum
PTI To the Point Edgers 11
Cuttlebug Polka Dots
PTI Christmas Prints patterned paper
PTI Simple Gift Bow
Lil' Inkers Stitched Ovals
PTI Mix and Mat Snowflakes
PTI Come All Ye Faithful Additions
PTI Tree Trimming Trio - sentiment

3 comments:

  1. Sharyn, these are all wonderful cards, your layers and the papers are terrific and those trees are amazing! I especially love the last one where you put the string of lights and sponged around the tree...AWESOME!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three fabulous cards, Sharyn! I love the papers you've used and the trees are beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet cards, I love all the different patterned papers you have used here. They just make those pretty focal trees pop. This set looks like so much fun.....well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.