Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Hands of Time

Several years ago when I first started stamping, I ran across this set.  It was so different from anything I had seen before.  Of course, I had to buy it.  I am revisiting it today.  Here's my card using the Hands of Time set from PTI.


I started by sponging the background with Distress Oxide inks in Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers and Mermaid Lagoon.  I added some white splatters.  The clocks were all embossed in white embossing powder. The numbers on two clocks were embossed with black embossing powder and the other three clocks were stamped in black.

The Recipe:
PTI Hands of Time
Distress Oxides Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon ink

Thanks so much for coming by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. Don't you just love it when you discover an old stamp and create something so beautiful?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so clever, I love that you have done something that is kind of out our your "box". Beautiful blue color, and the white clock hands really pop. Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sharyn this is gorgoeus. Love the soft blue background and those clocks look amazing with the white/black embossing.Simply fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very refined images on this card. I have never seen this stamp before, but the sentiment is so true. Just a great creative job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE! What a magnificent stamp set, what a magnificent card! I am spending my time wisely, 2 days each week with Penny Poo....oh and her parents for a bit too! Oh and Hank the dog! I am one lucky Nana. Love your creation, Sharyn, time never looked so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you brought this stamp set back out! You put a lot of time into it with all the heat embossing. Your sponging is terrific! I still can't get the hang of it! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.