Thursday, July 12, 2018

With Sympathy

While I'm not in need of a Sympathy card right now, I do like to keep some on hand just in case.


I was playing around with the Text and Texture Roses stamp.  This one I wasn't sure if I liked when I first saw it, and I was slow off the mark to buy it.  But, after seeing some of the cards the DT made with it and other crafty friends, I took the plunge.  I thought it paired well with the beautiful The Sweet Life roses stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.

The Recipe:
PTI The Sweet Life
PTI Text & Texture Roses
PTI Graceful Greetings II
PTI Shape Shifter's Circle 2
PTI Pale Peony, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Smokey Shadow inks

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Sharyn! And I was like you, not so sure about that background stamp, I haven't bought it yet, but I have seen so many cards that are just stunning using it and yours is one of them! And they do go well with the Sweet Life roses!! Had a wonderful couple of days with Nancy and Dave, sad to see them go, it went so fast!! Have a great weekend!
    Heart Hugs, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you had no need for a sympathy card, but I have to say this one is a winner. It will be very much appreciated if you ever have to use it. It all goes together so well and the design is gorgeous. But, I am not surprised, you always make amazing cards. PTI should sign you up as their ambassador.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you don't have the need just now, but this is GORGEOUS! What a fabulous design and the colors are fantastic! LOVE that center circle die cut, really impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Sharyn!!! Love those absolutely gorgeous roses and the center circle die

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, my dear. I love that round die, and your roses are just beautiful. Great design, great color, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is truly fabulous! I missed it but luckily saw it over on Pinterest! The roses are incredible and so bold! One of my favs of yours for sure!!! That an a hundred others!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.