Wednesday, August 22, 2018

So Grateful For You


 Today I'm playing with everything Gina K. Designs.  
This is the new Thankful Leaves set and the Foil Mates Detail Sheets.


I inked up the detail sheets of the leaves using the rock and roll technique and then cut them out with the matching dies.  I foiled them using my mini Minc.  The patterned paper is from the Give Thanks set.  I love the pale blue paper against the warm autumn colors of the leaves.  Look closely at the blue paper.  There are pumpkins on it.  I also used the belly band die to anchor the sentiment.  The sentiment was embossed with Platinum Embossing Powder.

Thanks so much for stopping by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.

The Recipe:
GKD Thankful Leaves, Foil Mates Detail Sheets
GKD Belly Band die
GKD Give Thanks Patterned Paper
GKD Autumn Wreath Builder - sentiment, pumpkin, leaves


4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Sharyn. I'm so happy to see you back in the craft room! Love the blue paper and those gorgeous leaves. I'll go check this out at Gina K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous foiled leaves. Have I told you lately how much I {heart} Fall?!?! Yes, I am sure I did lol This is so beautiful, love your perfect design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, you are an enabler. I have resisted that Foilmates set, but I might have to cave. This is simply beautiful, great colors and that background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Sharyn!! It gives off such a warm cozy feeling. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.