Monday, October 22, 2018

Warm Wishes

I don't make many shaped cards, but I love this pumpkin set.
The base of the pumpkin is PTI's Shape Up Series Pumpkin die.
The colorful top of the pumpkin is the Shape Up Pumpkin Sections die


I decided to make this into a Thanksgiving card.
It kind of looks like a quilted pumpkin.  lol


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Your kind comments are always appreciated.

The Recipe:
PTI Shape Up Series Pumpkin, Shape Up Series Pumpkin Sections, Leaf Prints, Tiny Tags
PTI Harvest Gold, Mint Julep, Orange Zest, Kraft, Spring Rain Bitty Big Patterned Paper

7 comments:

  1. Very cute. It does look like a quilted or patchwork pumpkin. Great Thanksgiving card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling set and using pale blue with the more common pumpkin colors creates a quilt look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty and I love the quilted look with the papers you chose. The leaf is a fun way to say fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look like a quilted pumpkin. I think they are beautiful, I love your Designer Papers and those gorgeous Fall leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it looks exactly like a quilted pumpkin that I had years ago. A neighbor made it for me and this brings back some memories. All good ones as this card is warm and inviting and so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute!! Yes, it does look like a quilted pumpkin. Love the pp's you used and that gorgeous leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable!!! Love all the patterned papers and the soft colors. These could not be any cuter!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.