Sunday, January 27, 2019

Happy Birthday Unicorn

This cute little Potbellies Unicorn is for my great-niece, Riley.


I took several pictures but couldn't get rid of the glare. 
 You get the idea, though.

The Unicorn is a new die from PTI and it is SUPER cute!
I used paper from DCWV called Glitzy Glitter to make her sparkle.
Her belly is filled with red, white & pink M & M's
On the back I added a rip strip, 
so she could get the candy out without destroying the unicorn.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Your kind comments are always appreciated.

The Recipe:
PTI Potbellies Unicorn
PTI Potbellies Everyday Sentiments
PTI Simple Impressions Celebrations
DCWV Glitzy Glitter paper
MFT Essential Sentiment Rip Strip

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Sharyn. What a beautiful design, I love how you've personalised it. I'm sure your great niece will be delighted when she receives it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable die set, LOVE what you did with it. This just makes me smile, well done!!! I'm smitten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharyn, this is just too adorable. Your great-niece will be so excited to get this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Is The Cutest! Gosh do I need this set too??? lol I love the pot belly, candy, shaker, so many ideas floating in my head! You know the girls and I always make a buying decision by coming to your blog and checking out the cards you have made. Every stamp company should shower you with products LOL Love this fun and beautiful creation, Sharyn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Sharyn! I saw these and thought they were adorable and you confirmed it for me! Your great niece will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how I missed this post, but this is adorable. Such a fun image and with candy to boot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.