Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Congrats

 I needed an anniversary card for our daughter and son-in-law 
and decided to use the beautiful Flower Market Bouguet
from The Greetery.


The background is the Fond of Foliage background stamp
 from The Greetery.
I stamped it in Sea Glass ink onto Sea Glass card stock
from Gina K. Designs.
I love the subtle look and the gorgeous color.

The bouquet was inked with Distress Oxide inks.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Your kind comments are always appreciated.

The Recipe:
TG Let's Have a Word Congrats
TG Fit to Be Tied
TG Postal Frames
TG Flower Market Bouquet


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sharyn. Lovely bouquet and I love the subtle design of the background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty posies make for this beautiful bouquet! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful anniversary card. You always nail those stamps with your soft pretty colors. I'm sure the recipients will cherish it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful Sharyn card. Your soft coloring of the flowers is always amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so far behind on comments, but I can't forget this gorgeous card. Love the bouquet of flowers and the subtle background. You should enter this in the Seize the Birthday challenge that started today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.