Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Dynamic Duos #60


This weeks Dynamic Duos challenge is Summer Starfruit & Gumball Green.  I have used a beautiful frame stamp to create an elegant sympathy card using GKD Sweet Corn  and Grass Green inks.  I stamped the frame on white cardstock with VersaMark ink and embossed with white embossing powder.  The tulips, stems and leaves were sponged with color to keep the soft look.  Pearls were added in opposite corners to dress it up a bit.  The sentiment was stamped with Memento Espresso Truffle ink.
Gina K. Designs A Beautiful Life
GKD Sweet Corn & Grass Green inks
Memento Espresso Truffle ink
Recollections pearl embellishments
http://thedynamicduoschallenge.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. The sponging of the flowers is beautiful Sharyn! I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO soft and gorgeous! LOVE the sponging and the fabulous embossing!!! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Soft and elegant, I love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous colors! And I love the white embossing on white. It's an all time fav of mine, so this super appeals to me ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.