Thursday, March 27, 2014

Seize the Birthday - Buttons or Rhinestones


Welcome to a new Seize the Birthday Challenge!





 Seize the Birthday is always "anything goes" as long as it's birthday, but this week we have a topping of Buttons or Rhinestones.  
The toppings are optional.

I love the bright, cheerful colors on this card, and I have added some buttons for added interest.  I used a beautiful flower stamp from Gina K. Designs called A Wish For You, and paired it with some fun patterned paper by Doodlebug called Take Note.  The Cover Plate die is from Lil' Inkers and is called Stitches & Stripes.

Gina K. Designs a Wish For You
GKD Pure Luxury White & Sweet Mango CS
Lil' Inders Stitches & Stripes Cover Plate die
Doodlebug Take Note patterned paper
Doodle Twine
Buttons from my stash
Offray Orange ribbon

Please visit the Seize the Birthday page to see the wonderful cards the rest of the team have made this week. We hope you will be inspired and want to play along!  We would love to see what you create!

9 comments:

  1. LOVE that cover plate - the stitched look is so cool. I have some circles and they are so great. Your colors are awesome here - and I especially like your floral focal. Just a beautiful, cheery card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a break form our company to tell you how much I just love this card. That stitched cover plate is awesome and a must have. It is on my wish list. You have really out done yourself here. Love the colors and the whole darn thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Bright, So Happy, So Pretty! Fab colors, it's like sunshine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so bright and sunny...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey BFFIBL....Love this card....I have a hard time with orange...but this is really pretty! Love the cover plate...I need some of those! The off-set circle works well! HUGS to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You card makes me hope that Spring is just around the corner! The orange is so bright and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I love this card Sharyn. Very very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your colours and the stiched panels. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a bright and fun card! I love it! Especially the effect of the patterned paper behind the cover plate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.