Saturday, May 24, 2014

Mod Squad - Gettin' Sketchy






My friend, Nancy, is hosting the Mod Squad challenge this week, so I just had to find time to play.  This has been a very busy Saturday morning with 4 soccer games to watch. Two of our grandsons played and today was tournament day.  The day was gorgeous with 82 degree temps and full sunshine.....no shade in sight.  By the time I got home and started thinking about this challenge,  I just wanted to do something with water.  lol 
I pulled out a fun stamp set from Gina K. Designs called Fishing You The Best and the coordinating Fishy Fiesta patterned paper.  I love the bright, vibrant colors in this paper, and with the challenge being a sketch, most of the work was done for me.  Thanks so much for coming by to look!

GKD Fishing You the Best
GKD Fishy Fiesta patterned paper
Darice Beach Waves EF
Lil' Inkers Stitched Sentiment Flag
Spellbinders Standard Circles & A2 Curved Borders One
Wiggly Eyes

14 comments:

  1. Love this! It caught my eye at Stamp TV, and I had to come take a closer look!!! Now....I'm looking for a follower button - thinking I simply must stalk you! Feel free to stalk me as well - I love new friends! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey friend! So sweet of you after your long day to play along with my challenge!!! I chuckled when you mentioned all you could think about is water ... Lol! Your card is adorable and I love the wave embossing folder and those cute fish! The wiggly eyes makes them really pop! Thanks for your constant support and joining me at Mod Squad! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super colors and stamps you used here! I love your waves embossing folder. I am going to have to keep an eye out for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute and darling. Love all those googly eyes on them too. Nice embossing folder. That would be a neat one to own. Might have to look for it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable Sharyn!!! Love the bright colors and cute sea creatures. Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable card. Love the critters and the googly eyes are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, Love , Love this card. I like you used circles instead of squares, and the dp is a perfect fit for the sea creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card. That is such a cute set, and I love the embossed background as well. Cute, Cute, Cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute. Love the eyes on them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the watery card. You sure got your point across about the water. Love all of the bright colors that this card radiates with.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that is such a FUN card, great colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.