Monday, May 4, 2015

Mojo Monday #396

It's been awhile since I've played the Mojo Monday Challenge, but this sketch inspired me.

Here's my card


I started with some fun coordinating patterned paper from BoBunny called Ambrosia.  I love the color palate.  The stamp set is from Verve and is called Blue Skies.  The sentiment is a favorite of mine.  I added some enamel dots and some Wink of Stella to the butterfly.  Thanks for coming by to look.

Recipe:
Verve Blue Skies
BoBunny Ambrosia patterned paper
Teresa Collins enamel dots
Wink of Stella
Spellbinders Classic Rectangles dies

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love the sketch and I love your card even more!!! Beautiful Designer Papers, love your butterfly and of course that sentiment--we could all learn a lot by applying that to our daily lives! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful paper. I love the gorgeous butterfly and this fabulous sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous use of paper and the butterfly is so pretty. You're right, the sentiment is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome layering, and I love the colors in the patterned paper. Great card, and great take on the sketch. Your butterfly is colored perfectly to match the paper too, LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that these papers coordinate, but you still have a way with getting them on a card so elegantly. Love the sentiment, I can see why it is your favorite. Another really nice job! Hope that you win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card. I love how you put the patterned papers together so perfectly. BTW, Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lots of lovely colours and movement, great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.