Thursday, December 17, 2015

Seize the Birthday - Red & White

This time at Seize the Birthday we have a topping of Red & White.  Of course, if you don't want to do the topping, it's always "Anything Goes" as long as it's for a birthday.




In a color challenge you are allowed to add neutrals such as white, cream, black, brown or Kraft to the chosen colors.  I added Kraft and black to mine.  The background is a cover up die from MFT called Quilt Square.  The stitched stars are from Lil' Inkers.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts and is called Year Round Sentiments.  I love the font!

Please visit the Seize the Birthday blog to see the beautiful cards the rest of the team have created this time.  I hope you will be inspired and come play along.

The Recipe:
MFT Quilt Square Cover Up
Lil' Inkers Stitched Stars
Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments
Doodlebug Twine


8 comments:

  1. Love the grouping of stars and that stitched background cover plate.....FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cleanness of this card. Everything is crisp and sharp. Jut beautiful....and great color combo too. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Think I'll just copy and paste Donna's comment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cool die. I love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Sharyn. I like how you used the quilt cover up die. The sentiment embossed on black looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool! The quilted background is great with the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an amazing card! I love what you did with this die! Thank you so much for the nice comment on my blog too! I was just browsing over your creations and I love all of your PTI and MFT cards ( and others too)! You do lovely work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.