Thursday, December 31, 2015

Seize the Birthday - No Topping

This time at Seize the Birthday there is No Topping.  As always, it's "Anything Goes" as long as it's for a birthday.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and tonight we will be ushering in the New Year!  The past year really did fly by quickly.  My wish for you this year is Peace, Happiness, Good Health, Prosperity & Creativity.

Here's my card



I made this for my friend, Donna, who celebrated her birthday on Christmas Day.  I thought the fun colors would be a nice change from all of the red and green. The two sets  I used for this card are brand new from PTI.  Don't they scream party!  I love the confetti stamps.  I see many wonderful backgrounds in my future.

Please visit the Seize the Birthday blog to see the beautiful cards the rest of the team and our Surprise Party Guest, Tanja, have created this time.  I hope you will be inspired and come play along with us.

The Recipe:
PTI Confetti Toss
PTI Scene It:  Celebration
Spellbinders Standard Circles
PTI Hibiscus Burst & Aqua Mist CS
The Paper Studio enamel dots

9 comments:

  1. I must say that this is the most beautiful birthday card you have ever made! I too LOVE that there is not one speck of Christmas Green or Red! Happy New Year, my friend! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! I got a PTI gift cert for Christmas, and I'm going to get that die set - it's so cute. LOVE your colors and design. Just adorable!! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!! It is so bright, happy, cheerful, non red & green. ;) Donna is very lucky to have received this. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card really shouts PARTY! Love it so much, I think it will be on my wish list. Once we are settled in Fl. and I know that the mail will come directly here. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and Fun Backgrounds= Sharyn! This is your calling for sure! I am sure Donna loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card . It's so sweet and pretty & your background looks wonderful.
    Thank you for always encouraging me

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty birthday card, I really love it! Especially that beautiful colour combo :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fun festive card. Love the confetti background. Now I am thinking about this wstamp/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card. Love the balloons and colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.