Saturday, July 30, 2016

Just Us Girls #354 - Wild Card

This time at Just Us Girls it's Wild Card week.  Nancy is our hostess and she has chosen Let's hear it for the girls, as our inspiration.  Here's what I came up with.

With the completion of this challenge, we will be saying goodbye to our July Guest Designer, Carol Mayne.  Carol your cards are absolutely beautiful, and we are so happy that you spent this month playing along with us.



I love this high top die. I originally bought it for my grandsons, but made one for my granddaughter using a pink glitter paper, and it was a big hit.  This time I used some aqua glitter paper and dolled it up with pink laces and a star.....so let's hear it for the girls!

Please visit the Just Us Girls blog to see the beautiful cards the rest of the team and our GD, Carol Mayne, have made this week.  I hope you will be inspired and play along with us.

If you win Chic of the Week in any of our July challenges, you will be in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of September.  Good luck!

The Recipe:
MFT All Star High Tops, Chevron Fringe, Cross Stitch Circle
MFT Totally Happy - sentiment
DCWV Glitzy Glitter paper
Doodlebug Hello Sunshine patterned paper

11 comments:

  1. Love that sparkly Converse, especially tied with that pretty Baker's Twine. This is fabulous! It is a happy card and makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect example of how to use one stamp for different looks. This is just so cute. I can see any girl loving it. I love the sparkle and the laces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS glittered shoe! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an incredible card! I would wear those sparkly shoes to school and I would be the envy of all the kids! Super job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing says girly like a sparkly aqua colored high top shoe with pink laces! I just love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love your take on this challenge, Lets's hear it for the girls. Girls don't have to take a back stage to anyone, anywhere. Love how you said that with this card. That's what I saw anyhow. Loved it! Really!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh Sharyn this is AWESOME. Love that blingy shoe and the amazing colours to boot. One He.. of a fantastic girly creation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my stars! That glitter high top is spectacular! I know a certain niece (my precious Ms. T) who'd be all over wearing a pair of these stylish runners! Love the aqua/pink combination! Thank you soooooo much for the opportunity to join the fabulous team this month; a highlight of my crafting career in every way! You’ll for sure see me playing along in the gallery!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable die....I must take a closer look at it. This card is so stinkin' cute!! Very girly and so, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely adorable with that glittery high top tennis shoe! Feminine with a tom boy vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic card design! I LOVE all the glitter:) The sneaker is fabulous:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.