Thursday, July 14, 2016

Seize the Birthday - Bold & Bright

This time at Seize the Birthday our topping is Bold & Bright.  Of course, it's always "Anything Goes" if you don't want to do the topping as long as it's for a birthday.




I love the bright colors on these beautiful flowers, and the panel under the "Celebrate" is a new color from Gina K. Designs called Lipstick.  Isn't it gorgeous?

Please visit the Seize the Birthday blog to see the beautiful cards the rest of the team and our Surprise Party Guest, Mynn, have made this time.  I hope you will be inspired and come play along with us.

The Recipe:
MFT Large Desert Bouquet
PTI Birthday Cheer


10 comments:

  1. Oh wow, such GORGEOUS flowers...LOVE your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GF! Did you stamp the background?? - if so -- A.MAZ.ING!!! Beautiful card, and yes, that new color is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOLD, BRIGHT & BEAUTIFUL!!! Love those gorgeous flowers and that amazing new color

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish it was my birthday so I could receive this gorgeous card. The flowers are so, so pretty, It's just bright and cheerful, a perfect BD card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Sharyn. I just love the bright colors, and you have used that stamp beautifully. I adore this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I love the colors and it is bright, bold and beautiful

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going to add this to one of my favorite cards of yours Sharyn! You are the background queen I tell you! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is awesome Sharyn! That flower background is gorgeous and must have taken ages with all of that masking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, this is AMAZING! I LOVE the color combo you used--and the masked flower borders around your sentiment are GORGEOUS! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love everything about your card - the colors you selected!! the design... everything!! : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.