Saturday, April 29, 2017

Happy Anniversary

I have been making cards for upcoming events that will fall close to our vacation, and thought I better get them posted.  Our kids both have anniversaries, one in May and one in June.



As you can see, I used the same stamp set for both - PTI Embellished Elegance.  I love all of the little flowers in this set.

Thanks for coming by to see.  Your kind comments are always appreciated!

The Recipe:
PTI Embellished Elegance
PTI Green Boutique patterned paper
PTI Tucked in Anniversary sentiment (inside)

5 comments:

  1. These are quite beautiful too. You have been busy.....good! I love this set and your colors are just perfect. The popped up flowers are great, they lend so much depth and dimension! FABULOUS! They are certainly HAPPY cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you have used the stamps to frame the greeting. I also love your bright colors against the white and then the patterned paper behind. Your kids are gonna love these....really sweet and so thoughtfully thought out....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids will love these. The are so happy and bright. I agree with Judy, I love how you used the stamps to frame the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both! The way you surrounded the sentiment is perfect! The first one is my favorite! Love the added raised happy! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the same set made two beautiful cards and so different. These are lovely and isn't it great to be ahead of the game.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.