Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Birthday Wishes for You/ Merry Christmas

I have been playing with some of Melanie Muenchinger's frame stamp sets available through Gina K. Designs.


This really is a quick and easy way to make a pretty card.  I love this frame!

Recipe:
GKD Fabulous Rose Frame


This is a fun take on a front door and wreath.  These will be very easy to mail, although, I did pop up the bow.

The Recipe:
GKD Holiday Frame, Holiday Frame Fillers

Thanks for coming by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sharyn! I love that flower frame...so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your framed roses card on FB. It's GORGEOUS! I love those colors! Fab Christmas card too, that snowman is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty cards. I have been tempted to get that set and you aren't helping my resistance to it. Your coloring is beautiful, and I really love that little Christmas card as well. Thanks for the great inspiration once again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of these cards. The framed roses card is gorgeous with your amazing coloring. The little snowman is so adorable. Love the holiday frame and fillers set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty cards and you already have a start on your Christmas cards. I need to get crackin. I love the Framed roses and have been putting off buying it. I think I just gave in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.