Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Bountiful Blessings

Fall is my very favorite time of the year, and happily, I live in an area that gets to experience the changing of the seasons.  I love color and fall bursts forth with glorious color.


I bought the PTI Color Pop Autumn set when it first came out, and I think I have only made one card with it.  So, I pulled it out and started to play.  The leaves, berries and all of the little elements are so much fun.  Do you see the little acorn?

The Recipe:
PTI Color Pop Autumn
PTI Autumn Abundance patterned paper

Thanks so much for coming by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.



5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this Sharyn!!! Of course your fall colors are wonderful, but I really like your design here. I think I have to pin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fall colors, wonderful layout....I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like the design and I am pinning as I do have the same set. Fall is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors and design on your card, Sharyn. I love that Bountiful die. The font is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Fall too! This card is gorgeous! I love how you tucked all of those pretty leaves and flowers beneath your sentiment strip. FAB colors! I love that bountiful die too! This is just WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.