Monday, July 16, 2018

Thinking of You

I have a friend who is scheduled for back surgery in a few days, and I wanted her to know I was thinking about her.


This is PTI's Fence Line Spring set.  Isn't it the sweetest thing!  I paired it with a fun stencil from MFT called Cloud.  It makes a very calm and peaceful scene.  I hope she will like it.

Thanks so much for stopping by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.

The Recipe:
PTI Fence Line Spring
PTI Penned Elegance
MFT Cloud stencil

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful scene, Sharyn. Your lovely card is sure to help your friend have a speedy recovery. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make some gorgeous cards lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, every time I am on the fence (no pun intended) about stamps from PTI, you come along and make the most amazing cards...you sure do get your stamps quick!! It usually takes at least two weeks to get here to Oregon! Love your card Sharyn, so cute, love the sweet mailbox and all the flowers too! Heart Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, heart warming scene you created. Love the mailbox with that cute little fence and beautiful flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so sweet! I love the colors you have used on this happy card. And then the clouds in the background are perfect with the cute picket fence. I adore this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card, I love this Spring set....the summer one even more, can't wait til you create with that too! Best wishes to your friend, for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.