Thursday, December 6, 2018

Make It Monday #344; Deck Your Dies


This week's Make It Monday was so much fun!
  Melissa wanted us to Deck Your Dies.


I used Text and Texture Wood Slices and
 some Soft Stone Bitty Big stripped paper for my background.
I die cut the Shape Shifters Oval 3 die in Weathervane
 and silver embossed around the edges.
I die cut the beautiful Floral Fantasy Christmas tree in Soft Stone
and added three pink sequins.
The pink bow is from the Corner Adorner October set,
and the "Be Merry" is from the Bold Borders Yultide set.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Your kind comments are always appreciated.

The Recipe:
PTI Floral Fantasy Christmas
PTI Corner Adorner
PTI Bold Border Yultide
PTI Shape Shifters Oval 3
PTI Text and Texture Wood Slices
PTI Soft Stone Bitty Big patterned paper
GKD Fine Detail Silver EP
Ranger Bridal Tinsel EP

12 comments:

  1. Oh Sharyn, the colors the arrangement, a perfect card! Love that set and so glad for your inspiration! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL Sharyn!! LOVE your background with the wood slices and striped DSP to begin with and then all of your lovely, lovely layers in the grays and pinks...SOOOOO pretty! GORGEOUS card Sharyn!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is amazing. All those delicious layers...love it! Well done you! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful paper and wow, the dimension is wonderful. I love the color combination too. It is a lovely Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AMAZING Sharyn. Who would have thought gray & pink would make such a beautiful Christmas card??? This design, and colors, would make for a beautiful wedding card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, layers Sharyn! I love the gray and pink combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thud!!! That was my jaw dropping, as this is a gorgeous card with the multi dies and the amazing colors. It is a stand alone creation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're right, Barb...total THUD! I love the grey and pink together, they look so pretty! And embossing the die's edges was so clever (why don't I think of that???) This is a beauty! I hope you WIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How very pretty this is. You always manage to put the best colors together. I love the pink and gray, a combo I never think to use, but it's always so stunning. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loads of gorgeous, detailed layers and perfect embellished sentiment! Touchdown!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know how I love Pink and grey together! Reminds me of that Dynamic Duos Challenge that I use to love! I hope you win too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.