Monday, March 17, 2014

Curtain Call - Farm Fresh




This week's Curtain Call Challenge is called Farm Fresh.  I bought a wonderful set from Flourishes awhile back containing this cute stamp of a seed package.  How much fun is that!  The set is called Seeds of Friendship.  I paired it with another Flourishes set called Pears to complete my focal image.  With some copic markers, pretty gingham paper and colorful card stock, here is my Farm Fresh card.  Thanks so much for coming by to look!

Flourishes Seeds of Friendship
Flourishes Pears
Gina K. Designs Petals and Wings patterned paper
GKD Pure Luxury Ivory, Charcoal Brown & Jelly Bean Green CS

5 comments:

  1. Sweet packet of seeds on the gingham BG. Love how you pared it with the two Flourish sets. That made an outstanding design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, I could just pick those pears! Gorgeous coloring on a couple of stamp beauties. I can see you loved the theme too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - you got the little kitty like I have. Isn't he a hoot? I got that Pears stamp set as my prize at Flourishes and haven't gotten it inky yet. Thanks for showing me how to color it - lol. I just love the sweet country look of this card, and that gingham background paper is perfect with this!! Really great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the country feel of this card...I am such a sucker for gingham! Beautifully done Sharyn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gingham, love it! Perfect for the challenge!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.