Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Mojo Monday #337




I am definitely flashing my Verve for this week's Mojo Monday Challenge by combining three beautiful stamp sets.  I am using Dream Big, Bloom & Grow and Poppy Birthday. The gorgeous patterned paper is from Gina K. Designs Journey of the Heart set.  I am loving the bright, beautiful colors!  Thanks so much for coming by to look!

Verve Dream Big, Bloom & Grow and Poppy Birthday
GKD Journey of the Heart patterned paper
GKD Innocent Pink, In the Navy & Red Hot CS
GKD Navy button
MME Enamel Dots

2 comments:

  1. We really need some bright beautiful colors about this time of year. These are drop-dead gorgeous. Love all of the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you go that Poppy set...Love it too! Great card and layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.