Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Reverse Confetti Color Challenge


I love the color combo for the Reverse Confetti challenge and just had to play.  I'm fairly new to Reverse Confetti products and don't have very many, but when I saw the cute Flamingo set I knew I would have to buy it.  The sentiment "what makes you different makes you beautiful" seemed perfect for my little red flamingo.  As I'm looking at this card, I realize that not only does my sweet flamingo have a pigmentation problem, but her legs are on backwards.  lol  Oh well, too late to change it now.  I hope no one will notice!



Aug14Color

The recipe:
Reverse Confetti Fabulous Flamingo
Reverse Confetti Tag Me Too, Diagonal Stripe Pretty Panel & Perfectly Paisley dies
Cuttlebug Paisley EF
Echo Park Patterned Paper
Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury White, Red Hot & Navy card stock
Gina K. Designs Navy Gingham Ribbon
MME enamel dots that I colored with a Gold Faber Castell Pitt Pen

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous sentiment, wonderful card. You should just delete the line about the legs, I didn't even notice....maybe no on else will either! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful fun card! Just perfect with these colors and that sweet flamingo. I didn't notice the legs. Lol. Maybe she is running forward and looking backward! You think?
    What Donna said, delete the line about the legs. Now, I have to go over and look at these stamps! So cute, I can't stop. I am a addict!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty, and cheerful, choice of colors perfect !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love the bright, cheerful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment with the red flamingo -- great idea! Beautiful take on the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.