Monday, May 4, 2015

MFT April PageMap Challenge

This is my first time to play along with the MFT April PageMap Challenge.  The sketch looked very interesting to me, so here is how I was inspired.



I wanted to use MFT stamps and dies, but I'm somewhat limited.  I did have this fun tool set.  I used the Tool Time dies and the Let's Tool Around stamps for the sentiment.  I used the Diamond Plate Cuttlebug embossing folder and some patterned paper from The Paper Studio.  The Harlequin die is, also, from My Favorite Things.  Thanks for coming by to look.

Recipe:
MFT Let's Tool Around stamps
MFT Tool Time & Harlequin dies
Cuttlebug Diamond Plate EF
The Paper Studio patterned paper
GKD Red Hot, Black Onxy & Blue Denim CS

4 comments:

  1. This is a great guy card. I love those tools and the embossing folder is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I have that die set and love it. Perfect for that man who knows how to weld a hammer. Great inspiration here - love your colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did very well with limited supplies. Love all of the texture that you were able to get into this card that is so masculine. A great take in this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! I love the colors and that die set

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.