Saturday, November 7, 2015

Just Us Girls #318 - Word Week

This time at Just Us Girls it's Word Week.  Sue is our hostess and she has chosen Stripes as our inspiration.  Here is how I was inspired.

I would like to welcome Louise Hodge as our Guest Designer for the month of November.  Welcome, Louise!



I just bought a wonderful background stamp from MFT called Candy Stripes.  I am a background girl, and I love this stamp!  Lots of possibilities!  I paired it with two fun sets from PTI called Spruce & Sprigs and Holiday Button Bits.  Isn't the gingerbread cookie the cutest thing!

Please visit the Just Us Girls blog to see the wonderful cards the rest of the team and our GD, Louise Hodge, have made this week.  I hope you will be inspired and play along with us.

If you win Chic of the Week in any of our October or November challenges, you will be in the running to be chosen as one of our two Guest Designers for the month of January.  Good luck!

The Recipe:
MFT Candy Stripes Background
PTI Spruce & Sprigs & Holiday Button Bits
MFT Cross Stitch Circles
Lil' Inkers Stitched Sentiment
Teresa Collins enamel dots



11 comments:

  1. This is a wicked FUN card, it just makes me happy.....from stripes to images, really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun use of dies - great layering on top of the fun stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this card! Wow! The background is so pretty (ok, now I NEED those stamps) and your arrangement of holly and the gingerbread man is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That background stamp was perfect for the " Background Girl." Super cute cad Sharyn! Love all the added spruce and sprigs around that cute Gingerbread man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE everything about this fun, happy card. The Gingerbread man is way too cute. You put it all together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card just "bursts" with Christmas. So much fun going on there, and great use of dies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous striped background and you tricked me as I thought it was paper. Love your gingerbread man. Now I am hungry. Super layout Sharyn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This whole card is the cutest thing!!! Great layout and use of the stripes - what a fun background stamp. And those little images are so stinkin' sweet. LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you stamped the stripe background and the cute die cuts you used. A lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! I love the composition and that fantastic stamped stripe background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do make the most beautiful backgrounds using stamps and paper. I always admire your use of both. This is a pretty card with the gingerbread cookie and bright red bow. Cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.