Thursday, January 28, 2016

Seize the Birthday - Sketch

This time at Seize the Birthday our topping is a Sketch Challenge.  Of course, it's always "Anything Goes" if you aren't interested in the topping, as long as it's for a birthday.





I am using supplies from three different companies today.  I just love to mix and match.  lol  The plaid paper is from My Favorite Things, the sentiment is from Hero Arts and everything else is from Reverse Confetti.

Please visit the Seize the Birthday blog to see the beautiful cards the rest of the team and our Surprise Party Guest, Tanja, have made this time.  I hope you will be inspired and come play along.

The Recipe:
Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments
MFT Plaid Patterns
RC All Heart Quick Card Panels
RC Diagonal Stripe Pretty Panels, Stamped Note, Double Heart Garland dies


6 comments:

  1. Oooooo - how beautiful!!! Love your inlay here, and the colors are fantastic. So YOU!! Super design and great take on the sketch. This card is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome Sketch, love your colors and that plaid. You have a way with dies, my friend. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! The colors and papers gives it such a bright, happy feel. I love everything about it, especially the inlaid hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love this card. So much beautiful spring color and that darling heart banner. I just got that paper pad too and can't wait to use it. I'm really getting into this pattern paper stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors....Mix and Match is all I ever do! Great card and loving this heart banners a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sharyn! I love those colours together and your take on the sketch is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.