Sunday, January 28, 2018

Happy Birthday, Riley

This card is for my sweet little niece, Riley.


I am using a fun cover plate from PTI called Cover Plate Balloon Bash.  It pairs very nicely with the Dress Up Dolls sets.  I think she will love it.

The Recipe:
PTI Cover Plate Balloon Bash
PTI Polka Dot Parade patterned paper
PTI Dress Up Doll Basics, Dress Up Dolls Puppy Love & Dress Up Dolls Birthday
Paper Smooches Balloons

Thanks so much for coming by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.


6 comments:

  1. Oh this is just the cutest! Always looking for little girl card ideas, wink, wink! Riley will adore this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is the cutest girl card. I love the image and how you colored her. The polka dot paper is so fun on this card and I love the dimension with all of it being popped up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gee, Sharyn. This card just comes together perfectly, from the colors to the texture to the cute little focal. Did you realize that the dots in the background paper picks up the dots in the cover plate die cut? I love everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is awesome...I love that little girl, which I do not have and I love your cover plate which I do have, I wonder if I have used it? Fabulous card, your niece will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharyn, this is just way too cute!! Riley will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another super cute card done so well with matching everything. I am sure that it was planned and not an accident. I love the name Riley.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.