Monday, January 22, 2018

Love You to Pieces

I'm making Valentines today.  
This one is for my sweet husband.


I'm using some new sets from PTI and one of their older sets.  I just found this beautiful rose set and while it is an older one, it is new to me and I love it.  Nothing better for Valentine's Day cards than roses, hearts, pinks and reds.

The Recipe:
PTI Perfect Fit
PTI Mix & Mat Hearts
PTI Background Basics Text Style
PTI The Sweet Life
PTI Bitty Big Kraft patterned paper

Thanks for coming by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sharyn! The Sweet Life is a pretty set with beautiful flowers, I love all your added embellishments, it takes your card of several notches! Have a great week!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensational Valentines' Day card! You are the queen of layering Sharyn! Your cards always match so well and have the best layouts! You always impress me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many lovely elements on this card, Sharyn. I love the kraft and white with the pink and rose colors. The heart mat is so pretty and the puzzle heart is very cool and makes a great guy card. You really captured this. I hope your back is much better since the epidural.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect Valentine card!! you can never go wrong with red, pink, hearts and roses. That mat is beautiful. Your hubby will love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. I haven't used that rose stamp set in AGES. Seems like it was one of the first of the multi step stamps. Your design is just beautiful, I love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always display every accent so nicely on your cards. They make BIG bold statements! This is fabulous I love the puzzle pieces. FAB design, he'll love you all the more for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got all of the important images on one card. I agree, Roses, hearts and Pinks and Reds. You got them all on this and the design is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.