Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Twofer Card Challenge - Feathers

I found this new challenge that sounded a bit challenging and wanted to give it a try.  Follow the link to get all of the low down.


I am cutting this down to the wire as I just decided to try to enter two hours before the deadline.  I so do not do this as I am a very slow crafter.  lol  Here are my cards:


I used a beautiful feather set from PTI called Feather Finery.  One card is done in pinks and is tickled about someones good news and the other is done in blues and aquas for a Sympathy card.

The Recipe:
PTI Feather Finery
MFT Deepest Sympathy
PTI Stencil Basics Diamond

Thanks so much for coming by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you squeaked these two in before the deadline! Both of your cards are beautiful, and each resounds the message of their sentiment. I love the pink and yellow diamond background, as well as your beautifully blended aqua background. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Twofer Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fast crafting, Sharyn ... so pleased you got in under the wire! These are gorgeous ... the softly sponged pink one is dreamy with the stencilled background ... and the popped up feathers against the aqua blending are serene and gentle. You've captured the sense of the sentiments in both your designs! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twofer! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you found my Twofer Card Challenge and stopped what you were doing to play along, Sharyn! Thank you! These are really sensational cards ~ you work well under pressure!! I love that feather and how it works so well on both a tickled pink and a sympathy card design and your backgrounds are perfect!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharyn, these are both just beautiful!! Great job with your "fast" crafting. Love those feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER makes and loving the feather image used

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favorite sets from PTI. You have really created some beauties here. Sure motivates me to pull out that set. Both cars for different occasions are terrific.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.