Sunday, June 20, 2021

Time to Coast

 Yesterday I was able to play with the new
Gina K. Designs
Time To Coast stamp set and Master Layouts 5 set.

Here is a look through my imaginary windows.




I made a mask with Masking Magic to cover the images
while I sponged the backgrounds.
I colored the images with Polychromos.
I used some of Gina's beautiful patterned papers
to wallpaper behind the windows.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Your kind comments are always appreciated.

The Recipe:
Gina K. Designs Time to Coast
Gina K. Designs Master Layouts 5
Gina K. Designs Delicate Essentials patterned paper



4 comments:

  1. Oh my, you have really done those products justice, my friend. I love all of these!!!! Your soft colors and background patterned paper choices are fabulous, well done. These are WONDERFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all of these. Great choice of background papers and your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made those background papers look amazing as we gaze through your imaginary windows at the gorgeous views! Love the all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore beach scene cards and these are all fabulous! I have never thought to use DSP as a background. These papers match so perfectly to each design. Really well done Sharyn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.